Thursday, February 02, 2006

A Really Half-Nekkid Thursday

I had completely forgotten what day it was until Roximoon reminded me that today was Half-Nekkid Thursday. I had no idea what to do when I remembered Roxi's belly button post for last weeks HNT.

So I figured why not post a picture of my belly button too then. I thought Roxi's had a sexy belly button, and she did get 76 comments, which is more than twice as many comments than I usually get, so obviously you all liked it. Besides, your probably getting tired of looking at my ass.

So here it is in all it's glory and sexiness and in full color, less a piercing,...






...BTExpress's Belly Button!!!











And you thought my ass was sexy.



If you liked my sexy belly button, hell, even if you didn't, go check out all the Half-Nekkid foolishness at Os's Place, by clicking on this Half-Nekkid young lady down there.

45113638_202b79dc11




No comments: