Thursday, February 23, 2006

Cleaning HNT

After much pushing and prodding by Arlene via emails this afternoon, I finally got my lazy ass up and cleaned the bathroom. She gave me a couple of very useful tips. The first was spray the tub and shower with cleaner and let it sit for 15 minutes before cleaning it off . The seconds was to do it nude so I don't get any bleach products on my clothes. I took her advice on both suggestions.




Uncropped version available upon special request,
which is absolute proof I followed Arlene's second suggestion. ;-)

10 comments:

Mark Leslie said...

LOL! Okay, just be careful you don't get bleach on a more sensitive body part. Happy HNT!

Tommy Gunn said...

Nice legs BTE. She gave you good advise. LOL HHNT
TG

No One In Particular said...

I thought now that you were retired, you wouldn't be working anymore. Sure looks like work to me!

Nice legs. As blondie said, when are you coming to Texas?

Chickie said...

Maybe you could run the uncropped version next week?

Happy HNT!

Sassy said...

Any man that is willing to A) clean and B) clean in the buff?! Sign me up!
Happy HNT!

addict said...

My bathroom is a mess...
*hint-hint*

Jericho said...

yeah, wouldn't want to ruin good clothes ... might wanna wear a cup, though ;) good HNT idea! ~HHNT~

Libby said...

HHNT!!...you should wear a speedo too, just in case the bleach splashes...

Chelle said...

Hey...I totally missed this HNT pic!!! whoo hooooo...swiffering in the raw?? lol

Love it!!

Samantha Alice said...

Nice legs, good for Arlene for being a good influence, and what they all said about bleach on sensitive skin - go with a loincloth so the ass is still out there!