Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You know, the VA hospital hires hot babes!

I went back to the VA hospital again today to have a sonogram done of my aorta and carotid arteries. Not because they suspected anything was wrong, but just to make sure there wasn't. I get dizzy sometimes and the cardiologist at the VA hospital says that's normal considering the type of meds I'm taking to control my blood pressure. It seems that beta blockers have a way of letting your blood pressure drop when you get up fast. That's just the way it is.

But just to rule out any other issues, he wanted me to have the carotid arteries in my neck checked out. My regular VA doctor wanted my aorta checked since I was a smoker many years ago. I quit in 1978. She said that since I smoked, then there was always a chance that I could develop an aneurysm in my aorta. Now I just have to wait and see if, or what they find.

I almost forgot about the hot babe remark.

The babe that did the sonograms today was frigging HOT! I mean model HOT with tits that could poke an eye out. And an ass to die for. Her tits were natural too, with just the right amount of sag for a woman about 30.

Too bad she was a blonde, because I prefer brunettes. But I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

That is, unless Lori caught me. Then I'd invite Lori to join us or let her kick her out of bed.

;-)

5 comments:

TUG said...

You're a bad, bad man. But that's what's so great about you!

sheesh...how's 'gratme' for a word verification?

bookbinder said...

Thanks friend. I'm not outwardly as bad as I seem here though. Just ask anyone that's met me. I'm always a gentleman and complimentary. Chicks love that stuff. I always hold doors open for the babes too. One, they like that, and two, it's a good way to check out their ass without them catching you.

I assume your still taking notes?

gab said...

I had to have an MRI done today. The guy was sorta good looking but way way to young. In fact I thought he was just some helper or something so imagine my surprise when I found out he was the Doctor! I left you a note on my blog!

Libby said...

tony, you have got to be the very first man i ever heard say 'i prefer brunettes'!!

Monogram Queen said...

Hehe naughty naughty boy! I like how you are an admirer of natural tits.