Monday, August 15, 2005

Don't you just hate it...

...when you go into the bathroom you hardly ever use, and haven't been in for at least a week, and see the water dripping fairly fast, and when you turn it off, realize it's the darn hot water that's been dripping for who knows how long?

COME ON PEOPLE!!!! HOT WATER TAKES PROPANE TO MAKE IT HOT, AND F**KING PROPANE IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN F**KING GASOLINE RIGHT NOW!!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP, AND SHUT THE F**KING FAUCET OFF ALL THE WAY, WHEN YOU ARE DONE WASHING UP!!!! F**KING MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON F**KING TREES!!!!

Thank you,
The One Who Pays the f**cking bills

PS
I feel so much better now, thanks for listening.

5 comments:

Julie said...

oh man, that is bad! we keep hooking up my ice maker and it keeps leaking from the back and I don't know what we will do next.

BTExpress said...

Chase: Oh, it was you? Then, no problem after what you did last night. ;)

Mimi: I did feel better.

Julie Ann: I would think after reading my post about my AC installation, you would have asked me how to fix the leak. ;)

josie said...

Wow! Letting off a little steam? :)

I've been to your site a couple of times and just wanted to say that I admire your strength and your great sense of humor.

I've had 2 separate experiences with hospice myself. And the only advice I can offer is just remember to take time for yourself too.

I enjoy your site...thanks for the laughs!

aughra said...

Who did it? Your son? The hospice nurse?

Install a camera. That might be interesting...

BTExpress said...

josie: Thank you, that was nice of you to say. As far as time by myself goes, I work, come home and spend time with my internet friends. I do get two hours a week to eat out and go shopping for groceries, but that's about it. My life is boring, what can I say. But truthfully, I'd have it no other way, so I don't mind at all.

aughra: I asked my neighbor, she's a detective, to take fingre prints, but they were inconclusive. I just may have to get the camera like you suggested.

mitzzee: It does feel good to vent once in a while doesn't it?