Friday, February 01, 2008

HOLY CRAP!

That's what you'd be saying if you watched "Don't Forget the Lyrics" on TV tonight/last night. If you don't know what show that is, they play a song and give the lyrics for part of the song and then you have to guess the next line. The more songs you know the lyrics of the next line, the more money you win.

Tonight/last night they had on a little boy the was about 10 or 11 years old, something like that. He was frigging amazing. He knew the lyrics to songs a kid his age had no business knowing. He won $1,000, $2,000, $10,000, $50,000 and on and on until he had won $350,000. He got to the $500,000 question and had no clue of the lyrics of the line, so he quit and walked way with $350,000!!!!! That right, $350,000!!!!!! HOLY CRAP, the kid was amazing!

In closing, his mother better put every dime of that money away for the kid, every dime!

10 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

We just started getting that show here and I love it! I just get annoyed when a contestant doesnt choose the song I want to sing lol

barman said...

You know I have only caught that show twice but I love that show. That is amazing to hear about that kid.

Today I saw headlines about this girl who is 10 years old. She has graduated from college and is now an going to be a veterinarian.

What are they putting in the water?

lime said...

dang! that kid just paid for his college education! and yes, his parents better put it all away!

Monogram Queen said...

Oh I bet my friend Cheeky would kick ASS on that show!

Libby said...

wow, that's neat tony! i didnt hear about him buit i did hear about the vet girl!! kids today...some are so much better than we were, some are just immeasurably worse! i also hafta say "WHY?"

Kittie Kate said...

Wow! I hope his parents don't spend that money!

I got a punishment. Loser has to wear opposite sex underwear and post the picture. I'll go topless with nothing but guy's boxer shorts, and you have to wear woman's panties if the Giants win.

BTExpress said...

Kate - There is no way that is fair. I have to embarrass myself in woman's panties, and you wear a pair of boxers. Big deal. I'll tell you what, loser wears nothing.

Kittie Kate said...

You've already seen me in nothing a bunch of times. That's not that embarrassing.

I'll be topless in guy's boxer shorts. That's something. You being topless is not that big a deal. I want you to be embarrassed when your Giants lose.

Shirtless for a chick is a bigger deal than shirtless for a guy.

I already have the pair I'll wear if the Pats lose.

Tara Tainton said...

Oh, gee. And I was excited about the $5k C. won at the machine at the bar last week playing my birthday numbers. Now, that seems like NOTHING. You've ruined it! ;)

xoxo
Tara

jillie said...

TONY!!!! I have my shirt up!!!!

lol

I have never watched that show. I don't need to get sucked into another show...lol!!

GO GIANTS!

xo