Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy 2ND Anniversary Lori HNT

Two years ago next Tuesday on March 4th, my girl friend Lori and I had our first date. She found my MySpace page in early November and it was love at first site when she saw my profile picture. She stalked me and stalked me and stalked me and we emailed and emailed and emailed, until I finally asked her out on a date on March 4, 2006. That was the the start of a wonderful relationship, with a wonderful woman.

In my post on March 27th I told you all about meeting Lori and on March 28th I explained how Lori found me and who was responsible. Then on April 11th, I broke the big news. If you missed any of these stories, click the links for the details.

Lori did a great post about this anniversary, but sorry to say, I'm not as talented as she is, so you'll just have to settle for a few links and this picture of us on our first date ate Kenny's.

Happy 2nd Anniversary Sex Kitten!


Happy HNT to the rest of you!


18 comments:

SIMPLY ME said...

Happy 2yr Anniversary sexy baby! Yes, I was your little stalker because I knew you were the one for me. I love you more than friday's.

BTExpress said...

I love you too my little stalker.

barman said...

You two make a wonderful couple. Have a wonderful Anniversary. I love the picture. Wonderful HNT for sure.

Kittie Kate said...

Happy Anniversary!

And Happy HNT!

Mark Leslie said...

Has it been two years already? Wow! You two love birds still have that "just fallen in love" magic about you! Happy 2nd Anniversary and Happy HNT!

SignGurl said...

Awww...I'm so happy for you both! I remember seeing the sparkle in your eye when you talked about her at the Michigan Blogger's meeting. True love!!

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

Vixen said...

AWW! Congrats you two. That's awesome and you look SO cute together!

happyHNT!

TK Kerouac said...

You two are an awesome couple....I'm going to have to figure out that facebook one day!!
Happy HNT!

Osbasso said...

I'm with Mark on this... It hardly seems like two years! Congrats, you two!

Bunny said...

Aren't you two adorable!

HHNT!

GAB said...

CONGRATS on two years you two. Happy HNT

LushlyMe said...

Happy Anniversary! The world needs more happiness like yours!

Monogram Queen said...

Aww Happy Anniversary and I wish you both the best in the whole wide world!

p.s. Lori it's "I love you more than a fat kid loves cake" hehe...

Monogram Queen said...

P.S. HEY how come the stalker I had in college just scared the shit out of me and didn't end up like you two???? Just sayin'....

S said...

Happy Anniversary Tony and Lori!

Sexy Duet said...

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple and Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Tara Tainton said...

Wow... and so, the joined blog photos began right on that first date. :) I wish I had been following along since the beginning, but at least I'm blessed to have met you two love birds last Spring. ;)

Happy anniversary!!

xoxo
Tara

jillie said...

You two rock! You make a wonderful couple and I am so happy for the two of you. 2 years already?? Where DOES the time go!!

Love to you both!