Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sigh................................

sigh – verb
1. to let out one's breath audibly, as from sorrow, weariness, or relief.
2. to yearn or long; pine.

I'm alone this weekend. Lori went up to Connecticut to visit her brother and go to a million acre yard sale they call "Brim". Okay, it's not really a million acres, but hundreds for sure.

My son slept at his girl friends house last night. That's fine, but with Lori away, there went our chance for snuggling in different rooms. Why couldn't he have chosen next weekend for that?

sigh – verb
1. to let out one's breath audibly, as from sorrow, weariness, or relief.
2. to yearn or long; pine.

6 comments:

lecram sinun said...

I'm sure though there is some other trouble... er... entertainment you could get up to. Have a good one, my friend.

gab said...

sigh

It sure doesnt help either does it?

sigh

Nope still alone. Mr gab's at work.

Donald Douglas said...

Well, maybe you can have some downtime. I actually like it, at least for a day or two, when the wife and kids are away. My boys are still in elementary school, so I bet that makes a difference.

Hope you have a great night!

Monogram Queen said...

Remember: Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

SM said...

I feel your pain man. It's a bummer when my love is away too!

lime said...

sigh...that is a bummer....thank you for the encouraging words to me over the weekend though.