Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hey! Did ya hear?

Lindsay Lohan was busted for DUI and posssion of cocaine and could get up to six years in prison? She will be somebody's sugar candy for sure.

OR..........

How much you want to bet she doesn't serve any time or maybe something close to the 45 days 23 days in the slammer Paris Hilton received?

Regardless, she may be rich and hot, but still a stupid, spoiled, privileged brat that deserves to have to book thrown at her like the rest of us commoners would if we were in her position.

9 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

Amen to that - I totally agree she needs to be punished as you or I would. She's awfully cute though!

Barbara said...

She will get a light sentence just like Paris...because nobody who is famous deserves to EVER get punished or go to jail.

Heaven Forbid...They can even get away with murder..OJ Anyone?

GAB said...

These little yuppies are starting to make me ill. I say just start throwing the book at em dont let them get 45 days or less given the full time. after all they did the crime let them do the time.

Grimstarr said...

Amen, brudder, Amen.

Crabby said...

Yep. It'll be just like Paris. Which I honestly don't get. Our judicial system reminds me of my junk drawer. It's in serious need of cleaning out.

lime said...

if i give yo ua robe and a gavel do you promise to throw the book at her and make her go away?

BTExpress said...

Lime, if I could I would. I hate the double standard, that's the way it is in LA. Let her try doing this in a small town somewhere and see what happens.

Roxi said...

amen

barman said...

At this point it is obvious she will end up doing some time but I would bet it will be a real reduced sentence. As much as I dislike her and have for some time now (spoiled brat just does not sit well with me) I am kinda glad this is happening. You can only hope that jail time will help give her a kick in the pants before she kills herself.

I would love to see her get the full sentence that we would get but that rarely happens and I am sure it will not happen here. I think it is Britney's turn next...