Friday, May 11, 2007

Man, this weekend is going blow!

Lori went up to Connecticut today to spend the weekend with her brother. She goes up there three times a year for very large antique fair in Brimfield, Massachusetts. For lack of a better word, it's a massive yard sale. It's three days of walking and walking and walking and walking. I went with her last year once, but I was worn out half way through the first day. This time I decided not to go.

Ya know what that means? It means I will be alone this weekend. :-( No snuggling and no breakfast in bed each morning. :-(

Guess I'll spend the weekend celebrating National Masturbation Month.....alone. :-(

5 comments:

jillie said...

Awwwwww.....Tony!! I think you'll survive and it will make the reunion time even more special :o)

lime said...

but think about the reunion....like jillie said

gab said...

Awww thats terrible. I too am alone but only cause Mr Gab is working a double shift both days.

Wenchy said...

Good luck with that!

Don said...

Please forgive me if I don't feel too sorry for you. I've been celebrating masturbation year. Good luck.