Monday, May 07, 2007

I is really busy right now,............

.....so ain't gotten time to rite a post about evrythang. I'll fill y'all in ASAP. In the means time, here's something to tyed y'all over. Happy possum hunting!


Top Ten Things Only Women Understand

10. Why it's good to have five pairs of black shoes.

9. The difference between cream, ivory, and off white.

8. Crying can be fun.

7. Fat clothes.

6. A salad, diet drink, and a hot fudge sundae make a balanced lunch.

5. Discovering a designer dress on the clearance rack can be considered a peak life experience.

4. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made.

3. A good man might be hard to find, but a good hairdresser is next to impossible.

2. Why a phone call between two women never lasts under ten minutes.

1. Other women!

7 comments:

Libby said...

"a good man is hard to find"
BUT a hard man is good to find!

GAB said...

Well I personally have never understood why anyone needs more than two pairs of shoes at any one time.
I dont need a hairdresser so that one dont count.
I got my man and he has his share of problems belive me but so do I.
ah dang who told you we never talk less than an hour? (I checked yesterday after I talked to my bgf and we talked for 98 mins)
I amswered ur ?

Monogram Queen said...

Oh boy this is so true! I hope your busy for GOOD reasons!

Blonde said...

#5 just happened to me today!

I was looking for a dress, and not only did I find a major designer one that fit perfectly...it was a $500 dress marked down to $67!!!!

I have over 100 pair of shoes...

Sandi said...

Heh..those are good BTX.. :)

Crabby said...

Well, I don't get it about the shoes. And the phone thing doesn't fit either. And.....
OH SCREW ME! Do you think I'm gay?

barman said...

I think Crabby's a Tom Boy!

I have several pair of tennis shoes. The good ones. The ones to exercise in that are expensive (better for the feet) and several generations of tennis shoes that was good pair, than casual pair, then grass cutting pair, then mucking around in pair. Oh and a few dress shoes I just do not wear anymore. So I have more than I thought. So what is wrong with #6. Don't you know that a diet coke balances out Mexican meals every time? Oh and of course there is what Libby said, nice.

Hope it is a good kind of busy. Hope you are back soon Tony.