~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known! Just press the 'forward' button then you can erase my> answers and add yours.
1. What time did you get up this morning? Originally at 8:00 am when Lori got up to go to work, but I fell back to sleep and didn't wake up until 12:42 pm.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither, I don't wear jewelry.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I haven't a clue it's been so long. I do know it was a horror flick that I went to with Lori and her kids.
4. What is your favorite TV show? It's a tie between Ghost Whisperer and Swingtown.
5. Your favorite non alcoholic drink? Milk
6. What is your middle name? Joseph
7. What food do you dislike? Can't think of any off hand.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? N/A as I don't listen to CDs.
9. What kind of car do you drive? 1998 Monte Carlo
10. Favorite sandwich? An Italian Stallion hero with the works & extra onion from the Parkville Deli.
11. What personality characteristic(s) do you dislike? Liars and cheaters!
12. Favorite item of clothing? Preferably none. I'd live in a nudist colony if I could.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia and New Zealand.
14. Are you an organized person? LMAO!!!! I'm the complete opposite of organized.
15 Where would you retire to? I am retired and choose to stay right where I am on Long Island.
16. What was your most memorable birthday? My 50th.
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Go make a gin & tonic, because it will be Happy hour at my place and then get dressed. (See answer #12)
18. Furthest place you are sending this? No idea. Not very many people read my blog anymore since going private. :-(
19. Person you expect to send it back first? No one.
20. When is your birthday? November 4th. There is still time to go shopping for my gifts, hint, hint!
21. Morning person or a night person? Night for sure. (See answer #1)
22. What is your shoe size? 10 wide
23. Pets? None for me, but my son has a bunch of fish and a lizard.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not really. (See answer #15)
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Cowboy
26. How are you today? Pretty good.
27. What is your favorite flower? I don't have any favorite. I think that's more of a chick thing.
28. What are you listening to right now? The never ending ringing in my ears. I have had tinnitus since I was wounded in 1968.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Any Friday, because that's when my baby gets here.
30. What was the last thing you ate? A can of Campbell's Select Harvest Light Maryland-Style Crab soup.
31. Do you wish on stars? Yes
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
33. How is the weather right now? Mostly sunny & 83F (Feels like 81F); Winds WNW at 16mph; Humidity 37%; Dew Point 55F; Barometric Pressure 29.77 in: Visibility 10 miles
35. Favorite soft drink? Diet root beer
36. Favorite restaurant? Popei's on Wednesday or Saturday night when our favorite bartender Liz is working.
37. Hair color? White and fluffy and real.
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Army men
39. Summer or Winter? Summer without question.
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
41. Coffee or tea? I like them both, but usually coffee.
42. Do you want your friends to email you back? They can comment if they want.
43. When was the last time you cried? Not exactly sure, but sometime last week, several times. I would have been watching TV and something that was happy or sad come on. I'm a sucker for those emotions either way.
44. What is under your bed? LORI! I FOUND YOUR SLIPPERS!
45. What did you do last night? Went over to our BFF's house for dinner.
46. What are you afraid of? Nothing really.
47. Salty or sweet? Salty. I don't like anything sweet anymore.
48. How many keys on your key ring? Four
49. How many years at your current job? I'm retired now, but my last job, about 5 years.
50. Favorite day of the week? Friday (See answer #29)
51. Do you make friends easily? Yep
52. How many people will you send this too? As many as reads my blog, which seems to average about 12 a day now.
53. How many will respond? Probably just my few regular readers who know who they are. THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND GIRLS!
55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes, I love knowing, really knowing, my peeps.