Monday, September 15, 2008

Getting to know me, getting know what I'm all about......

I received this meme in an email from my Lurker. I needed something to blog about so decided to do it here instead of via email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known! Just press the 'forward' button then you can erase my> answers and add yours.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Originally at 8:00 am when Lori got up to go to work, but I fell back to sleep and didn't wake up until 12:42 pm.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither, I don't wear jewelry.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I haven't a clue it's been so long. I do know it was a horror flick that I went to with Lori and her kids.
4. What is your favorite TV show? It's a tie between Ghost Whisperer and Swingtown.
5. Your favorite non alcoholic drink? Milk
6. What is your middle name? Joseph
7. What food do you dislike? Can't think of any off hand.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? N/A as I don't listen to CDs.
9. What kind of car do you drive? 1998 Monte Carlo
10. Favorite sandwich? An Italian Stallion hero with the works & extra onion from the Parkville Deli.
11. What personality characteristic(s) do you dislike? Liars and cheaters!
12. Favorite item of clothing? Preferably none. I'd live in a nudist colony if I could.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia and New Zealand.
14. Are you an organized person? LMAO!!!! I'm the complete opposite of organized.
15 Where would you retire to? I am retired and choose to stay right where I am on Long Island.
16. What was your most memorable birthday? My 50th.
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Go make a gin & tonic, because it will be Happy hour at my place and then get dressed. (See answer #12)
18. Furthest place you are sending this? No idea. Not very many people read my blog anymore since going private. :-(
19. Person you expect to send it back first? No one.
20. When is your birthday? November 4th. There is still time to go shopping for my gifts, hint, hint!
21. Morning person or a night person? Night for sure. (See answer #1)
22. What is your shoe size? 10 wide
23. Pets? None for me, but my son has a bunch of fish and a lizard.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not really. (See answer #15)
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Cowboy
26. How are you today? Pretty good.
27. What is your favorite flower? I don't have any favorite. I think that's more of a chick thing.
28. What are you listening to right now? The never ending ringing in my ears. I have had tinnitus since I was wounded in 1968.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Any Friday, because that's when my baby gets here.
30. What was the last thing you ate? A can of Campbell's Select Harvest Light Maryland-Style Crab soup.
31. Do you wish on stars? Yes
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
33. How is the weather right now? Mostly sunny & 83F (Feels like 81F); Winds WNW at 16mph; Humidity 37%; Dew Point 55F; Barometric Pressure 29.77 in: Visibility 10 miles
35. Favorite soft drink? Diet root beer
36. Favorite restaurant? Popei's on Wednesday or Saturday night when our favorite bartender Liz is working.
37. Hair color? White and fluffy and real.
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Army men
39. Summer or Winter? Summer without question.
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
41. Coffee or tea? I like them both, but usually coffee.
42. Do you want your friends to email you back? They can comment if they want.
43. When was the last time you cried? Not exactly sure, but sometime last week, several times. I would have been watching TV and something that was happy or sad come on. I'm a sucker for those emotions either way.
44. What is under your bed? LORI! I FOUND YOUR SLIPPERS!
45. What did you do last night? Went over to our BFF's house for dinner.
46. What are you afraid of? Nothing really.
47. Salty or sweet? Salty. I don't like anything sweet anymore.
48. How many keys on your key ring? Four
49. How many years at your current job? I'm retired now, but my last job, about 5 years.
50. Favorite day of the week? Friday (See answer #29)
51. Do you make friends easily? Yep
52. How many people will you send this too? As many as reads my blog, which seems to average about 12 a day now.
53. How many will respond? Probably just my few regular readers who know who they are. THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND GIRLS!
55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes, I love knowing, really knowing, my peeps.

11 comments:

Lurker said...

Ok OK, I commented. haha

bookbinder said...

Did you at least read all my hard work?

gab said...

1)7 am not that I want to be but gotta send grandsons to school
2)Diamonds but perfer Rubies
3)I think it was a kids movie we took the grands but cant remember the name
4)Well All my Children(soap)but I like Er Dancing with the stars Runway
5)Pepsi But I love milk too
6)Ann
7)spicy because of my tummy problems
8)Dont really have any favorites
9)which one? 1999 Dodge Durango(when running)1984 ford wagon
10)BBQ Chicken
11)Liars
12)Shorts and T-shirts
13)England
14)No way have you seen my bedroom?
15)Florida
16)hummm I cant remember any
17)Check and see if dryer is done
18)not
19)none..just doing it for you
20)July 4th
21)night
22)7 1/2 wide
23)cat Pumpkin 6 gold fish(dont ask) would have a dog but maybe soon)
24)nope
25)Nurse
26)very good for a change
27)Iris
28)Mr Gab snoring hes gotta go back to work soon
29)Christmas
30)Bowl of Lucky Charms
31)yes
32)Purple hey....match!
33)64degrees kinda chilly but sunny out
34)what there is no 34
35)Pepsi
36)Red Lobster
37)Brown with streaks of grey
38)Barbie doll of course
39)SUMMER!!!
40)Chocolate
41)Neither but I will drink tea when Im at my dad's and I do like the Iced Vanillia coffee @McDonalds
42)lol funny
43)every single day
44)Im afraid to look
45)watched HGTV
46)Death I dont like to even admit that Im getting old
47)sweet
48)too many..8
49)cant work (unless you count babysitting grands that would be 12 1/2 years last job though was 3 years.
50)Weds love hump week knowing Friday is getting closer
51)yes
52)n/a
53)n/a
54)hey no 54 either
55)you bet

Kittie Kate said...

chocolate milk for me. crayons were my favorite toys as a child.

Libby said...

tony-this is good, i'll hafta get back to it, but i just wanted to let you know i AM here!!

Anne Marie said...

Ok so your answer for number 45 is my favorite!!! :-} And number 47 you like sweet stuff remember you like me!!!!! Oh thats right them mean something you eat!!!!! That would be uuummmm Lori!!! See you like sweet stuff!!! I know I am bad arent I!!!!! LOL Thats why you love me sooooo much!!!!

Monogram Queen said...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls? BOTH!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? 30 Days Of Night
4. What is your favorite TV show? It's a tie between Desperate Housewives & Prison Break
5. Your favorite non alcoholic drink? Crystal Lite
6. What is your middle name? Lee
7. What food do you dislike? Liver
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Kid Rock - Rock n' Roll Jesus
9. What kind of car do you drive? 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey, Cranberry, Cream Cheese on Croissant
11. What personality characteristic(s) Liars
12. Favorite item of clothing? Monogrammed Sweatshirt
13. If you could go anywhere in the world would you go? The United Kingdon
14. Are you an organized person? No.Way.
15 Where would you retire to? I hope Sullivans Island, SC or at least Summerville, SC
16. What was your most memorable birthday? My 41st
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Go to lunch
18. Furthest place you are sending this? New York :)
19.Person you expect to send it back first? No one.
20. When is your birthday? October 16
21. Morning person or a night person? Night person
22. What is your shoe size? 7
23. Pets? 1 dog 3 cats
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not really - wish I did!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A Witch
26. How are you today? Good
27. What is your favorite flower? Roses and Tulips
28. What are you listening to right now? Click Clacking of keyboard
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Next month when hopefully the hubs and I wil take a long-awaited trip
30. What was the last thing you ate? Hess Hot Cheese Puffs
31. Do you wish on stars? Yes
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink
33. How is the weather right now? Cloudy, overcast but warm
35. Favorite soft drink? Diet Sunkist or Diet Mt Dew
36. Favorite restaurant? Redbone Alley
37. Hair color? Dark Brunette
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Fisher Price Little People
39. Summer or Winter? Um, Fall, please
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
41. Coffee or tea? Hot milky swet tea
42. Do you want your friends to email you back? I'm always up for a friendly email!
43. When was the last time you cried? Can't remember
44. What is under your bed? The dog and a plastic box
45. What did you do last night? Went to school
46. What are you afraid of? Losing the ones I love
47. Salty or sweet? Sweet but I like a combo of both too!
48. How many keys on your key ring? Lots and Lots!
49. How many years at your current job? 19
50. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
51. Do you make friends easily? Not really (surprised?!)
52. How many people will you send this too? None, just putting it in my comment!
53. How many will respond? What Tony said!
55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes very much so!

Kittie Kate said...

I know you like football. Come play my football pool. Click here. Your team is favored by 13 1/2 points over Cincinnati.

Samantha Alice said...

#13 - Not Germany? You make me sad.

#12 - Try Germany!

#18 - You made it to Germany! (there seems to be a theme here...)

Blondie... said...

"I FOUND YOUR SLIPPERS" made me lol.

Been a while bookbinder...

I might get back into the blog thing.

Lil Bit said...

I really enjoyed reading these lil things about you!

I've done 1 of these things before w/some of the same Qs (and a few new ones) -- it's linked on my sidebar under memes... thinks it's one of the "more crap" links. lol

.... hope to return by your birthday, hon!
xo