Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Two ways to look at everything ...

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.

My wife asks, "Do you know her?"

"Yes," I sighed, "She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since."

"My God!" says my wife, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

So you see, there really are 2 ways to look at everything.

6 comments:

XO said...

LMAO!!!

Blonde said...

HAHAHAHA!!

I hope that all is well! I have a lot of reading to catch up on and I posted today. I am sooooo behind in my blogging and I have been a shitty blog friend.

Love you!

Crabby said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA!

Nice one, BT. LOL!

SignGurl said...

You are cracking me up here!

GAB said...

LOL And I was expecting something like Oh my gosh and she is still trying to get over you? But I guess her way was better!

Anonymous said...

Classic!