Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Master Bath is 95% Complete

Last week my contractor Frank completed everything in the master bathroom except for installing the vanity, medicine chest and light above the sink. They are on order and when they come in, I'll call him to pick them up and install them. Hopefully it's in the next week or so.

I still have to paint the trim around the door and ceiling outside the shower. I also have to get new towels and wash clothes. I just couldn't use that old stuff in there now. I also have to call Home Depot Expo to install the shower door.

I took a video so you could get a good idea what it will look like when it's complete.

5 comments:

Crabby said...

That looks great! You know it didn't really take all that long compared to some of the crap I've lived through over here at my place. I like the tile. Really good choice.
Anxious to see what your new sink and lighting look like.

BTExpress said...

Well thank you. Being without a shower was the hardest and I still don't have a sink in either bathroom. Good thing Lori moved closer in time for me to shower at her place.

SignGurl said...

Tony, it's beautiful!! Very nice tile choice.

You have an Electolux vacuum cleaner? They are the best sweeper known to man!

jGrrl said...

Its coming along beautifully! I'm green with envy!

Julie said...

I'm glad to see that things are going to well for you! the house and You and your friend look great!