Thursday, September 06, 2007

Shooters HNT

Last Saturday was Lori's daughter Bethany's birthday (third from the right). Beth wanted to go out with some of her friends to a particular local bar and insisted Lori and I go too. We all had a great time. At one point during the evening I bought a round of shots of Southern Comfort to toast Beth's birthday.


I wish I could tell you what happened after that, but I've been sworn to secrecy. I'll just say that we all had a ball and that if you knew what went on, you'd wish you were there. ;-)

HAPPY HNT Y'ALL!

20 comments:

gab said...

woot sounds like fun and boy oh boy is my mind a thinking.

jillie said...

I'll take a Jameson please :o)
xo

S said...

I'll have a shot o jack with a coke back please! Looks like lots of fun!

HHNT Tony!

techymike said...

A shot of tequila for me please! Looks like a good time!

Happy HNT!

Zoely said...

sounds like fun!
HHNT to all!

barman said...

Oh that does look like fun. Time to try a body shot!

Here is mud in your eye...

Happy HNT.

SignGurl said...

I've seen what happens to you after tossing back shots...

Happy HNT!

Monogram Queen said...

Oh do I detect some drunken debauchery? Yep wish I was there!
Happy Belated Birthday Beth!

tkkerouac said...

Looks like a fun group, Happy HNT!

Crabby said...

If you were buyin' I already wish I was there.

lecram said...

Great shot...but what a tease! Cheers and Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

I'll have a duck fart. I lurk here too and I'm now trying to leave comments so as not to hurt anyone's feelings.

Christina said...

Looks like fun!!!!!

And come one...spill the beans.

HHNT

Shumpy said...

cheers! So-co is the way to go.

Bunny said...

I some SoCo this weekend, hmmm. Looks like a great time was had by all ~ HHNT!

Katie :) said...

Hots FTW!
HHNT

SeaRabbit said...

Oh! Southern Comfort!!! Been a while I didn't treat myself with this sweety... ;-)
HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Looks like a great party. I can't imagine what happened next. :-)
Happy (belated) HNT

Libby said...

...shot of tequila with a beer chaser, please? thanks, tony!

TUG said...

Ahhh, what a tease. You can't end a story like that. She's a cutie, too! HHNT!