Tuesday, March 06, 2007

WTF?

Someone found my blog by Googling "ladies room"+"bowel movement". LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a riddle for you.


Q. How many women with PMS does it take to screw in a light bulb?


Give up?


A. One. ONE!! And do you know WHY it only takes ONE? Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb. They don't even know the bulb is BURNED OUT. They would sit in this house in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it OUT. And once they figured it out they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past SEVENTEEN YEARS. But if they did, by some miracle, find the light bulbs, TWO DAYS LATER the chair that they dragged from two rooms over to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE CRUMPLED WRAPPER THE STUPID LIGHT BULBS CAME IN. WHY??? BECAUSE NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE 12 FEET DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE. THE HOUSE!! THE HOUSE!!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS...

7 comments:

GAB said...

lol and why oh why should I take out the garbage? LOL just kidding I do take it out! but I love the joke

barman said...

I think it takes as many as it takes. I am not going to say different. I like living to much.

lime said...

LMAO on both counts!

Alyssa said...

I about fell outta my chair laughing at this post!!!


You are hilarious!

**smooches**

Monogram Queen said...

The google thing is just 'surreal' LOL

CozyMama said...

i love that!!! hilarious, LOL. Tony - I have my 2007 3 Day assignment - come see what it is.

Anonymous said...

OMG I love that! So funny, cuz it's SO TRUE!

Thanks for the laugh =)