Friday, March 02, 2007

Wooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori will be here shortly and then we are off to the Marriott for the weekend to celebrate the one-year anniversary of the day we met. I got a room with a king sized bed and a hot tub. Yes, a fucking hot tub!!!!!!

Have a great weekend y'all! I'm almost sure it won't be as good as ours, but I'd like you to try. If I live through the wickedness this weekend, please let me know on Monday how your weekend was. We can trade stories and photographs. I'm bringing my camera and tripod. ;-)

6 comments:

lime said...

it's a really good bet you'll be having ore fun than me....i have two sick kids threatening ejections of various bodily fluids..... but hey you go ahead and have a ball! lol

happy anniversary you two lovebirds

Sheets said...

Have a great time!

SignGurl said...

I think it may be a toss up. Our kids were gone for the weekend and between the two of us, there's 200 pounds less of us. You get the picture.

Hope you guys had an awesome anniversary!

CozyMama said...

how was it? I love staying in hotels.

Monogram Queen said...

Well my week-end wasn't damn exciting as yours. Hope y'all had a fantabulous "hot tub" time!

Angela said...

Hope ya'll had a wicked and wild Anniversary:-)).
Take care:-).