Thursday, March 01, 2007

Anniversary HNT

This coming weekend, Lori and I will be celebrating the One-Year Anniversary of our first date. You can read how we met on Lori's blog.

Last weekend I stayed at Lori's and on Saturday night, as a prelude to our anniversary, we went back to 'Jerry and the Mermaid'. We have a lot of fond memories of the times we spent at Jerry's those first few months Lori and I were together and we wanted to relive some of them Saturday night. We had a good time and stayed a lot longer than we planned and had a ball.

We saw our favorite waitress and now good friend, Liz (aka Bubbles). We have a lot of fond memories of Liz. Remember this post and all the ass shots I took?






Lori made sure she got a shot of Liz's ass to add to the collection and that thong that just kept popping out every time Liz bent over.






Lucky me! I got a kiss from Liz, which made me a very happy little horn dog.







But my very best favorite part of that night, was spending it with my baby.

I just love that girl to pieces!!!!!!!

But can you blame me?

I think not!

Cause, she's the BEST!




HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY BABY!

MAY THERE BE A BAZILLION MORE!

15 comments:

Hollz said...

Awwww congrats, Happy HNt and anniversary... You 2 look very happy

S said...

Hello again! HHNT TOny and Lori, I cant believe it, a year already!

Blissfully Wed said...

Good times for good people. Happy anniversary...and thanks for sharing the ass shots. Makes me think about all of the cute waitresses around the world whose asses I am not seeing.

~Him

HHNT!

Cosima said...

Congratulations to both of you! The last shot is wonderful :)

Alyssa said...

Awesome!

Happy Anniversary to you two!!

You guys look so cute together!

A perfect match!

**smooches**

Alyssa said...

that deleted comment was from me...I posted my comment twice....


yes, I am a DORK!

lime said...

wonderful. i'm so happy for the two of you. i wish you both every happiness for years to come.

HHNT

Solitaire said...

Awe Happy Anniversary! :-)

I'm up hanging out over at www.theatrejnerique.com again. :-)

HHNT!

Becca said...

Oh my...how precious...I just wanna smother you both with kisses...Happiest of Anniversaries to you both....MWAH!

Princess PinkLady said...

Happy anniversary! Happy HNT!

jillie said...

You two are the happiest people that I know of and I agree....may there be a bazillion more anniversaries for the two of you together!!!

Love you both!
xoxoxox

No One In Particular said...

Awwww, congrats! So glad you two found each other.

tkkerouac said...

very nice!

Sandi said...

Happy Anniversary!! you both look so happy:)

CozyMama said...

awesome - congrats