Thursday, March 29, 2007

Rachael Ray Part 3 - HNT

Last Thursday Lori and I saw a taping of the Rachael Ray Show. That was our second try at seeing the show. The first time we didn't get in even though we had tickets. We had a good time at the show last week regardless.

The highlight for me last week was seeing a little boobage click on the link above if you want the details and the couple of gifts we got to take home. Neither of which I didn't have any use for. We got cookies for the snack of the day I don't eat sweets! and a tube of lipstick custom made for Rachael by Avon. I don't use lipstick, DUH!. Well, except for the year I entered the Miss Fire Island Contest. Don't even think of asking about that!

I ate the cookies yesterday anyway and since Lime and Kaliblue asked me to model the lipstick, I decided I'd model it for HNT this week.

DAMMIT! I WENT THROUGH ALL THE TROUBLE OF GETTING TO THE SHOW A SECOND TIME, DIDN'T I? I SAT IN THE NOSE BLEED SECTION AND NEVER GOT ON CAMERA, DIDN'T I? SO DAMN THE HUMILIATION AND FULL SPEED AHEAD!

And trust me, these shots are humiliating............


Note: I took the camera and lipstick into the bathroom to take these pictures. My son was off today and I couldn't take a chance he'd see me like this.

And ya know what? Putting on lipstick is a lot more difficult than I thought, so please bare with me. It took a lot more photos to show you what I went thought than I expected.


Here I am pondering on how the fuck I'm going to do this. Where o where do I start????????


Nope, this doesn't work!



No, this doesn't work either.


Now this is fucked up!!!!!!!!!


How do you gals put on this shit? Right now i thinking I'd netter pay more attention the next time Lori puts on her lipstick.


Oh Shit! I fucked it up big time this try! How in the world did I get the lipstick on my teeth like this?



Okay, getting better. At least it's not on my teeth.


By jove, I think I got it!


Too bad it's not my color. I'm thinking fire engine red next time. What do you think?



21 comments:

Mark Leslie said...

Good effort, but you're right it's not really your color. You need a MUCH darker shade. LOL. Happy HNT!

Regal said...

Funny - Happy HNT!

lime said...

ROFLMAO!!! it's not even 7 am and you have already given me what is sure to be the best laugh of the day. you are an absolute stitch! yeah, i'm thinking some fire engine red is more your color. don't forget the frosted blue eye shadow too!

thanks for the special request HNT. man, that was great!

HHNT

SignGurl said...

You look loverly!! *smooch*

Monogram Queen said...

HHNT Tony! Good job! I'm a fan of fire engine red (or whore's red as I prefer to call it). That color looks like, well, like you smeared shit on your lips LOL

barman said...

Other then the shiny you almost can not tell you have it on. Yes darker color for sure.

Tony you are wonderful, always willing to go the extra mile (or at least several yards) for us. This was wonderful. What a memorable HNT. Thanks for a wonderful start to my day.

gab said...

Best laugh Im going to get all day. I dont like the color maybe better looking on Lori? Anyways thanks for showing us this special HTN!

J a d e said...

I agree with Mark. You need a vibrant red or purple :P Happy HNT

SeaRabbit said...

I'm still laughing loud at all the faces you were making... I really enjoy all the trouble (That sounds naughty, isn't?)you went through to offer us such a show! You are very brave!
HHNT!

S said...

Bravo Tony! I thinkyou done swell!
Can you come over and teach me how to do that now?

HHNT kiddo!

tkkerouac said...

Funny!

Libby said...

oh, tony, that is GREAT!! but yeah, you need fire engine red, purple eyeshadow next time!! Thanks!! LOVE THOSE FACES!!

Tara Tainton said...

What a lovely shade on you...... NOT! :) Too bad your never-to-be-used-again freebie wasn't something a little more rosy. But this one's great for laughs. And you're writing is hilarious! Thanks for the smile you put on my face this morning. :)

xoxo
Tara

jillie said...

OMG I am cracking up over here! I have never seen a guy put on lipstick before and what a show you gave me!!!

LOVE IT...pucker up BABY!
xoxo

SIMPLY ME said...

oh look at those sexy full lips, I think I need to kiss that lipstick off you, HHNT baby!

Angela said...

You look Marvelous dahling... *snickers*.You put that lipstick just like me *LOL*. Happy HNT.

Hope ya have a great weekend!!!

Crabby said...

LMAO! I never know what to expect when I come over here. Is there nothing you won't try? LOL!

Wenchy said...

This was sooooooooooooooooooo funny Tony!

jillie said...

I had to come back for another laugh....

Chase North said...

Good god man - you should have gone with red lipstick.

Good try though...

Next time, use a little blush - it'll bring out your eyes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Blondie said...

I know I'm massively late to reply to this...But I'm dying laughing T!! This was priceless.