Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I went back to work today

It went pretty well, better than I expected actually. A lot of people that didn't come to the wake stopped me to give their condolences, which was nice.

Nobody bothered me or asked me to get involved in anything at all. Since I am the lone Quality "guy", that's saying something. I wonder what they are keeping from me?

I pretty much just reviewed and signed a few documents and took care of catching up on some computer work which took me the whole day.

A nice surprise was that my boss figured a way to keep me out of meetings, which was greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah, I also got hugs from several women, which was especially nice.

10 comments:

Libby said...

good! & welcome back, tony! glad you had a good day!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

BTExpress said...

The hugs were strictly platonic, I swear, I swear!!!!!

;-)

Robin said...

Especially nice hugs? Platonic, huh?

You've got a lot of girls real worked up over here.

Glad you were able to get back to work today. I'm sure it helped. It's nice to have you back.

Angela said...

Glad the boss is lookin out for ya right now. Wow are with these gals getting upset are we gonna have to pull out a blow up pool in here and throw some mud in it ? *lol*.

Hippie girl said...

Work is all fine and dandy but I think you still need a vacation and visit Sandi

Anonymous said...

hi tony,

got here via malia's blog, sorry to hear about your loss. i can relate to your post about crying at everything. i've done that, it helps to let it out though... hang in there.

katey

BTExpress said...

You all make me smile, even lol, which is something I've needed for a while now. Thanks. And if I could, I'd give each of you a hug, some platonically, others, .........;-)

BTExpress said...

I missed you all too. I usually read your blogs each day, but it's not the same. I can't put in words how greatful I am for your friendship and concern for Brian and I. It means so much to me.

Wenchy said...

Hugs are greatly encouraged then.... not quite the same thing but hey... here's a hug from South Africa!

LOL

cmhl said...

hey, I had no idea you were going through this--- just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you, and I am sorry for your loss..