Monday, October 03, 2005

Can you keep a secret? You better or don't read this!

Promise you won't tell anyone?

Promise?

If you can't promise, leave the fuck right now! Got it?

So, what the fuck is wrong with me? All it seem to do is cry at TV shows and shit. WTF is wrong with me? Arrrgggg!

I know my wife is sick and all, but she has been sick for over two fucking years now. So you would figure I would be used to it by now. Right? Right?

WTF is going on!!!!

At first I figured that her illness is what is causing me to act this way, but now I just don't fucking know. Like last night. I watched that Extreme Home Makeover show. The one where the couple adopted a lot of unadoptable kid and they built the family a new house for them. I balled my fucking eyes out watching that one.

Then tonight, I watched the one where they swap wives. Not that way asshole.! Geeze!!!@!@

The one where the slob changed families with the neat freak. It worked out really well for both families. That made me so, so happy, so what the fuck did I do? I fucking cried. Cried my fucking eyes out!

I felt really, really good after a good cry. Why the fuck am I telling you this? I know, you have all become my friends, my real friends.

Our regular friends have deserted us. Our families have done the same. No one comes to visit us anymore, so you are about all that we have left.

How fucking pathetic is that? How fucking pathetic is that?

No comments: