Friday, September 23, 2005

OH NO!!!

I checked StatCounter just now and saw that I had a visitor to my blog from the small town I live in. Well, it does have over 17,000 people, so it's not that small, but small enough that there is a good chance they actually know me. They only viewed two posts, so they don't know much about my posts yet. I may just have to clean up my act now so my neighbors don't think I'm a pervert. Please tell me what you think or vote on the poll.

Thank you,
The Blog Administrator







Should I clean up my posts?
Current results

5 comments:

Libby said...

hell no! refuse to censor yourself!! none of us do!!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

aughra said...

look at that - hundred percent no!!

BTExpress said...

8 "No" and one "I don't give a shit". I guess No is the winner. Thanks all.


Gus, can't you add a counter to your blog?

XO said...

I was the "I don't give a shit" which in Ambertalk means "No".

BTExpress said...

Ray Ray, you so don't even want to see me like that. That is unless you are into hot, muscular, buff guys with the bluest eyes you have ever seen. ;-)

I'm kidding, my aren't all that blue. They do have a touch of green.