Wednesday, August 19, 2009

POOL PARTY HNT

Can't have a party if the pool isn't clean.














Yes, that's me floating in the chair over on the right.

We'll have a great time.

Wait, did I invite you to the pool party next August 7th?

No? I'm sorry. You are here by invited and of course bathing suits are optional.





I might even cook for you.














I love this view.














I can't believe how good this turned out.














You can even roast marshmallows on my fire pit?














Do you want this to be you next August? Then come over and join in the fun?














HAPPY LONG ISLAND POOL PARTY HNT!


9 comments:

Libby said...

be there or be square, right?

hamachi15 said...

You're doing Long Island proud!

Lil Bit said...

Those nighttime pix are AWESOME!!!

Wow, Tony, I am so impressed with your new backyard!

What do I need to be your pool girl? ... a lil apron? ;)

lime said...

it really did turn out fantastically well. that fire pit is really cool!

Barbara said...

That pool is stunning!!!!!!

Q said...

I love roasted marshmallows :)

Kittie Kate said...

If I could make it, yeah. Your pool looks awesome!

Barefoot Dreamer said...

K I need to put a paypal button on my site..... i need to be there

BTExpress said...

Barefoot Dreamer - You can crash at my place that weekend if that helps. I'll have room for 8 to 10.