Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Graduation HNT

Lately I've been cleaning out the old crap we've accumulated for the last 31 years living in this house. The last few days I've been going through the den, which is where we kept all the photos, souvenirs, tools, computer, old paper work, etc. Today I found tons of old photos, even more army paper work and my high school transcript.

I graduated high school a long, long time ago in 1966, forty-two frigging years ago. I wasn't exactly an A student, but more of a D student. Looking at the transcript I found, I discovered that I graduated with a 1.59 cum and finished 271st out of 370 in my senior class. I was surprised I'd finished so high in my class, because I was such a goof off. I can't believe there were 100 lazier people than me. Here's a copy of that transcript. Good grief, there sure are a lot of D's and F's.


Here's also a picture of me in my cap and gown, proving that I actually did graduate.


HAPPY GRADUATION HNT!

PS
You have to check out my last post, because Lori and I were very naughty.

7 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

You look like you were a goof-off LOL Glad you made a success of yourself though! :)

TUG said...

I think you photo shopped that cap and gown on :) Apparently, I can't tell my kids they have to get good grades. Seems things turned out ok for you! Tell me again why I worked for my grades???

HHNT!

Q said...

I skated through school, too. At least we made it through to the important part - graduation!

Dana said...

Love the graduation photo, and the "naughty" story!

Jo said...

This is too cute... I'm sure in today's school, you'll be the geek!! lololol...
My mom never forgave me my refusal to pose with that thing on my head... At the time, I didn't consider I was done with school, I wanted to do so much more... but life told me that I was, or so... I missed the moment...
HHNT!

lecram sinun said...

LOL... just goes to prove that if you think you are a goof off... there are at least 100 bigger goof offs ahead of ya. Cheers and Happy HNT!

lime said...

lol, can you imagine how much the other 100 must have goofed off?