Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'm Off Once Again!

Well, I'm off in the morning on Southwest Airlines for my trip to Ann Arbor Michigan for the Michigan Blogger Party. This is my second stop on the 2006 BTExpress Blogger Tour. You remember, my first stop was NY City to meet Aughra and Foxglove.

This will be a party to remember. Roxi bought a new bikini, SignGurl made 96 jello shots and I charged the battery for my camera to take pictures of the whole event. WOO HOO!

See y'all Monday night if I survive. Pray for us. ;-)

9 comments:

Wenchy said...

I am SO jealous.

Christine said...

Have a GREAT time!!! Don't forget pictures,

barman said...

Roxi, you started this whole thing. You can't die! You may wish you did the next day...

HappyKap said...

Have fun!!! :-) Can't wait to see the pics.

lime said...

have a great time!!

Samantha Alice said...

I'm delighted you're using your retirement wisely! Have a blast!

SignGurl said...

BTE, you are everything this blog says you are and more. It was so great to finally meet you!

P.S. How much will it cost me to get those cleavage shots back?

Chickie said...

I bet it was one helluva party!

barman said...

With Roxi, Sign Gurl and BTExpress at the party you better believe it was a helluva party!