Monday, March 20, 2006

Blogger Sucks Monkey Dick!!!!!!!

My frigging blog had been down since early Friday and all Blogger could tell me is "we know and we'll fix it as soon as we can".

They were no help, but my good friend Lime was. She sent me a tip in an email that I tired, and it seemed to work just fine. I'll pass it on to you here in case you know of anyone else who's blog is still down.

Log in and try republishing your entire blog. I tried it a few times, but kept getting and error at 90%. So I republished my Index first and then when I republished my blog. It went all the way to 100% completion that time and now it seems fine.

You'd think Blogger might have been able to figure that out and pass along the tip.

THANK YOU LIME FOR THINKING OF ME!

9 comments:

lime said...

youare most welcome, tony! i am so glad you are back. i was having withdrawal. credit where it is due however. Logo was the one who gave me the tip. But glad I coudl help! Smooches big guy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for passing the word along. I'll keep that in mind next time Blogger goes wacko.

Tish said...

So glad your blog is back up! I had a lot of problems publishing photos today! Sometimes Blogger really sucks!

lecram sinun said...

Yeah, I've had that problem too from time to time. Glad you're back up! :)

S said...

Ok what I noticed is that when the blogger gets stuck at, say 70% and keeps blinking, or says there were errors, that usually, it has gone ahead and published the post anyway, so, in a new window, open the blog and click refresh..and there will most likely be the blog post.

Wenchy said...

Welcome back!

Libby said...

welcome back, tony! i figured you'd run away with arlene to las vegas or something!!

SignGurl said...

So glad to see you back up!

CameraDawktor said...

I was having blogger problems too and started a new blog called http://plzsavemyblog.blogspot.com

I'm telling you about it because a guy named Chuck helped me a lot and if you go to my site and click on his links you may need to call on him in a time of need!!

Glad to see your blogs up again and that I wasn't the only one having problems!!