Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ATTENTION LADIES!

I checked and it's legal for a woman to be topless in my back yard, in and around the pool or the hut tub.

The state law also allows it anywhere local laws don't limit it.

The town doesn't have any ordinances against it on private property. It's only regulated on town property. For example, they limit it to certain topless beaches.

The woman cop I talked to said you'd never get arrested as long as you weren't being lewd. She wouldn't want her neighbors to see her naked, but as long as my yard is fenced and the women that are topless don't care, it's fine. Just be tasteful. She also said that the neighbors don't have to look if they don't want to see it. LOL

I have no objection either, so if any ladies want come over and hang out, it all good.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

LOL....Do these laws apply to the Chicago suburbs also?...I've often wondered who has and has not seen my tits in the neighborhood...I've posted a couple of THE OTHER HNTS that were taken in my backyard/pool deck. Fun Fun Fun.

BTExpress said...

Not sure about Chicago, but the lady cop here in NY told me no one is going arrest you for being topless on private property.