Sunday, February 15, 2009

Senior Year - 1966

Facebook sure gives a lot of homework, so here's more useless information about me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! REPOST with name of high school and graduating year in the subject box.
Send this to all your friends, but don't forget to send it back to me.

IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL...

1. Did you date someone from your school?
No

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
No

3. Did you car pool to school?
No, took the bus

4. What kind of car did you have?
Didn't get a license until I graduated

5. What kind of car do you have now
1998 Chevy Monte Carlo Z34

6. Its Friday night now...
Hanging with my baby at my place

7. It is Friday night then..
Either the pool hall or the Surf bar

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Bus boy, dish washer then grill chef at a Bonanza Steak House

9. What kind of job do you do now?
Nothing, I'm retired. My last job was Quality Manger in a high voltage power manufacturer

10. Were you a party animal?
Drank beer all the time, but didn't smoke pot until I was in Vietnam

11. Were you considered a flirt?
Far from it, too shy

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
No

13. Were you a nerd?
No, more of a greaser

14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
No, but sure came close

15. Can you sing the fight song?
LOL, not a chance

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mrs Oaks

17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Cafeteria

18. What was your school's full name?
Smithtown Central Senior High School

19. When did you graduate?
1966 and by the skin of my teeth

20. What was your school mascot?
Indian as in Smithtown Indians

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Sure would, but only if I knew then what I know now

22. Did you have fun at Prom?
I didn't go. I was too shy to ask a girl

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
If they ever have one I will

25. Do you still talk to people from school?
On line I do

26. School Colors?
Red & white

27. What celebrities came from your high school?
John Curtis. He was a pro baseball player for 15 or so years. Now he's a journalist I think. When I was into sports collectibles, I researched his pro career and submitted it to the local Suffolk County Sports Hall of Fame. They inducted him because of that. I doubt he knows it was me.

5 comments:

Libby said...

huh...not a chance in hell i'd do this! i was a hood & a druggie, & all that...& i went to my 25th reunion last year, so i'm done with that...

Kittie Kate said...

You were shy in high school?

Monogram Queen said...

I find it HARD to believe you were that shy... and you didn't go to PROM!
I love facebook!

bookbinder said...

I really was very shy. My biggest problem was I lacked confidence, but as you all now know, I over came that a very long time ago. Now there's no holding me back. Good thing Lori isn't jealous. LOL

Lil Bit said...

Neat lil walk back thru time... thx for taking us along for the stroll. =)