Saturday, November 17, 2007

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday night my neighbor's house caught fire. It was probably a chimney fire, but I'm not sure. I'll find out when I speak to them. It doesn't look too bad from the outside, but that doesn't mean much. Year's ago a different neighbor's air conditioner caught fire and barely caused any damage at all. But the smoke damage had them living in a house trailer in their driveway for months.

Here's a video Lori took of some of the action.

9 comments:

SIMPLY ME said...

Aw, that fire's got nothing on you, your'e Hotter!

lime said...

yikes, never a good thing!

Jes said...

HAHA!! Maybe it was your hotness that started the fire!! :)

patti_cake said...

Oh lord I am sorry for your neighbors!

searabbit said...

This is a tragedy... no matter how much damage was done... I had some neighbour place on fire when I was 10 years old... it was so scary... to see the flames jumping on the other houses... It is still giving me shivers just thinking about it...
And Lori, you have a wonderful voice... so soft, and articulating so well... I like your voice very much, I find it soothing.. ;-)

gab said...

I hate No WAIT I'm scared to death of fires.
glad no one was hurt and glad too that it wasnt your home.

TK Kerouac said...

scary, hope she had good insurance. Looks like the whole fire department was there.

Tara Tainton said...

Yikes!! I'm glad they'll be okay and your own house is safe.

xoxo
Tara

jillie said...

Fires scare me!! Glad to see you guys are ok. Sad for your neighbors though...