Saturday, June 30, 2007

Anybody want to join us?

Lori had to work today. There was a big anniversary thing at the aquarium and working was mandatory for everyone. She also has to work tomorrow, the poor thing. I felt so bad that I'm making her a special dinner tonight.
  • 2 lb lobsters
  • Fresh local tomato, cucumber, green pepper & red onion salad
  • Fresh local corn on the cob
  • Oh, and gin & tonics. Lets not forget them!
The swimming pool is up to temp too. Since my son has to work until 7:30, the Nudist Rules are in effect with mandatory skinny dipping until then.

Anyone want to join us? Leave your bathing suits at home. :-D

10 comments:

XO said...

I'm so there.

And I don't know where my bathing suit is anyway, so don't worry about me bringing it.

lime said...

sign me up! my suit doesn't fit properly anyhow. i'll bring dessert!

Libby said...

damn, i'm too late for the skinny-dipping festivities!! it's 9:20 pm!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! Too bad you aren't closer!

GAB said...

dang I missed out on all the fun again. Have a good weekend

jillie said...

Everybody duck...CANNON BALL!!!!

lol...

Sounds like a wonderful dinner and and dip in the pool

;o)

SignGurl said...

You and Lori spoil each other rotten. That's just the way it should be!

Monogram Queen said...

Sounds like lots of fun and GOOD EATS!
I'm still smiling about the post below :)

Tara Tainton said...

You know I'm in... you mentioned so many of my all-time favorites: seafood, sun, nudity. ;)

Tara Tainton said...

You need to hold a blogger pool party and meet-up! ;) But wait till I have some more fundage... ;)