Friday, July 15, 2005

Sylvia

I've mentioned her before, she's my wife's caregiver. She called in sick this morning because she has a problem with her mouth and had to go to the doctor or dentist or something. Don't really know where she went, as there is still somewhat of a language barrier with her recently coming here from the Dominican Republic and all.

That being said, I decided, to take the day off today. I could have worked at home, on-line, but decide to go back to sleep and make it a three day weekend. It's no big deal really being off. I don't get to do anything special, or even go outside, but I still had the day off which ain't a bad thing, no matter how you look at it.

I got to stay in my bathrobe, read blogs and browse my favorite "Over 18 Free Video" sight and do what one would do with ones self, while watching "Over 18 Free Videos". ;)

No comments: