Friday, February 23, 2007

Nudist Rules in Effect This Weekend!

We're staying at Lori's place this weekend and clothing is optional! Her kids are spending the weekend with their dad, so we have to baby sit the dog and two cats.

Which is really a good thing.

It means that there is no chance anyone can pop in on us unannounced like at my place. I almost never know what my son's work schedule is, so I never know when to expect him.

Besides, it saves on laundry when your always naked.

Y'all have a great weekend!


PS
No, I didn't get my haircut. Kirian wasn't in again yesterday and today I've been holed up inside procrastinating and doing laundry.

8 comments:

lime said...

well have fun youcrazy kids! i envy you two!

gab said...

Have a good weekend but remember to dress if you go out anywheres

SIMPLY ME said...

Lime....We are definately having lots of fun!

gab....we aren't leaving the house!

barman said...

Lori, your home bound? So much for naked hair cuts! :)

In honor of you two I thought I would do a clothing optional comment ... well except for socks!

sm said...

We're planning a naked weekend as soon as we get some time to ourselves! Fun Fun!! Have a great time!

CozyMama said...

can you put your hair in a ponytail yet?

S said...

Hope you two had a fun nudist weekend!

Patti_Cake said...

Yeah it kinda does spoil the mood/fun when you are worried about getting caught!
Hope y'all had a BLAST (I KNOW you did!).
Why cut that gorgeous mane? :) Grrrr......