Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BIG BASS HNT

This is BTExpress as a young child at the ripe old age of 5 1/2 somewhere in the Tampa/St Petersburg, Florida area. That's my Polish grandfather in the background. We were out on one of our usual Sunday drives to who knows where. My dad always carried fishing tackle in the car and whenever he saw fishing spot where he thought he could catch something, he'd pull the car over to the side of the road and fish. He always caught something, but today was especially an good day, as you can see in the picture.

I really do remember this day because it was a day he made me lift this very heavy large mouth bass. He caught the thing, but insisted that I hold the fish and the rod so he could take my picture. I remember telling him it was too heavy, and arguing with him, but he insisted. I struggled, as you can tell by the way I was listing in the shot, but hold it I did.

Isn't it strange the things you remember?

Well, anyway, have a Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday everyone.

Want to have some fun? Click on this chicks boobs and learn all about Half-Nekkid Thursday.

45113638_202b79dc11

Even though I know about HNT, sometimes I click on her boobs just for fun. Hee, hee..........

5 comments:

Osbasso said...

I couldn't see the picture when your page opened up--just the title. I thought you were going to play some jazz or something on the string bass! Must be the musician in me coming out...

KaziG said...

And it was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big!! LOL

HHNT!

Emmy said...

Such a great memory!
Happy HNT!
~Emmy

MinorityReport said...

Such a sweet post. :)

Gucci Mama said...

So awesome!