Thursday, April 08, 2010

SUMMER CANNOT GET HERE SOON ENOUGH HNT!

It was 84F here today and felt almost like summer. I said almost because..........

....... the pool isn't open.









I haven't BBQ'd yet, but I did clean the grill today so it's ready.









The waterfall isn't on yet. I really love the waterfall.










I'm not floating around in the pool with my gin & tonic and .........









........ watching the girls get naughty.

IS IT SUMMER YET HNT!

Speaking of summer. My "First Annual Blogger Hot Tub & Pool Party" is on August 7th. You have 3 months, 120 days to get your plane tickets and get your ass over here.

Os bought his tickets, how about you?



1 comment:

Lil Bit said...

No comments to this most excellently fun HNT? NONE?!?!?

Jeeeeeeeeez! Sorry it's been so long since I've gotten my lil ass over here to your swankin' pad. *Still* don't know if I'll be able to make it up for your pool party bash, but still hoping...