Wednesday, October 20, 2010

VIDEO HNT - THE STRIPPER



A few years ago I made a video for Lori and posted it on YouTube. It proved to be quite popular with the people that have a strange fetish for fat guys with over 10,000 hits before I removed it. Here are a few of the comments.

Jerseysson27 - Got any old business suits (i.e. Jacket, tie, buttoned down shirts, undies, etc.), that you can do a rip-strip to, next?

garysouza - A very SEXY video!!!!
Please do more!!!!! wearing white briefs.

luv4u269 - Very Sexxyyyy!!!

mexfanbear - hooooooooooooooooottttt¡¡¡¡¡¡do more videos like this please

missanime00 - Sexy for an old gramps.

migturrodrgz - wow very sexy silver daddy, good job stripper!!!!
i would like see more videos stripper, you're so sexy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ready to see a 58 year old fat guy stripping?



HAPPY SEXY OLD GUY HNT!

Go visit Mr. HNT himself for even more nekkidness!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Loved your little bum wiggle towards the end! Was giggling when Lori was too:)

Osbasso said...

I hope you'll understand if I say that I'm going to pass on the re-run here. It took years of therapy to erase that from my mind the first time, and it almost came crashing down in August. Thank God there were women there, or I'd be a quivering mass in the corner...

:-)

JM said...

Mate you are a legend! I want to be like you when I get older :p

The Ethical Slut said...

Brave, very brave.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

love how you rub that budda belly....

Gucci Mama said...

My God, you look like a lot of fun! I love it! Happy HNT!

Shibari said...

omg T ... this is like the best thing EVER ...
when you spanked yourself and then said OWWWW

this made me being laid up in bed THAT much more bearable ... I hope you put this somewhere I can click it everyday :)
love you xoxooxo
Shibs
http://shibari-convession.com

Anonymous said...

Finally getting back to watching it all... I love it! I can see why you had so many fans on YouTube.

Happy belated HNT!!