Sunday, February 20, 2011

Guess who's going to be in a movie?

That's right, ME!

I'm going to be "featured extra/walk-on" for the independent film, 'Girl Clown'. The film is being made by Crystal Scott in New York City in the spring, so it's just a short wait and a train and subway ride away.



I emailed Crystal Scott, the writer and woman making the film, what she had in mind for me. Here's her reply.

Hi Tony,

I'm so glad you live so nearby and can be in the film!!

Well, the featured extra/walk-on role will be written just for you.
I'm thinking you'd make a GREAT clown..we have a super-fun clown scene, with clowns getting ready for a party. It's my favorite scene in the film. Let me know how you feel about that! If you don't want to be a clown, we'll write you a different role, BUT I think you'd be perfect.

Thanks again, and I hope you have a great Sunday!

Best wishes,
Crystal
Here's a description of what I can expect the day I film.

You will be costumed and made up and spend all day working on the set! Your name will be featured in the credits as an actor, and on IMDB.

I'll be sure to keep you updated about my new adventure as an actor.

4 comments:

GAB said...

whoo hoo tony wtg! you have a special talent I just know...lets see you've been on the radio and now te movies! Looking forwards to see it

Vixen said...

Sweet!!!

Osbasso said...

Isn't this a bit of type-casting?

Anonymous said...

sooo cool. Is a clown striptease in your future?