Thursday, January 28, 2010

THREESOME HNT

Last weekend I was in bed with two beautiful girls.


What? Technically it was a threesome and all three of us were in my bed. Okay, we were on my bed, but I'm still counting it.

three·some (thrsm)n.
1. A group of three persons or things.
2. An activity involving three people.


The little one is three years old and nicknamed Mushy. Lori's daughter Bethany was baby sitting Mushy for a friend of her last weekend. While Bethany cleaned my house (yes, I pay her) Mushy watched TV with us in my bedroom to keep her out of the way.


HAPPY THREESOME HNT



4 comments:

She's Got An Alter Ego said...

aawwwww so sweet :)

TUG said...

Mushy? You'll have to explain the name. Though for someone wearing diapers I might not need the details.

Barbara said...

Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gab said...

OMG SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
My little grandson just turned 3 yesterday 1/30.