Saturday, April 30, 2005

Spring...........

I stood looking out the front window late this morning, so happy to see the world finally coming back to life. Everything is getting so green all of a sudden now that it's raining.

Spring is my favorite time of the year. I love spring.

Everything coming back to life after the long winter of drab browns. I almost hate winter, but then it snows and looks so beautiful. The browns of winter don't look so bad after all, against the freshly fallen snow. But spring is best.

The Hospice volunteer came today at 1:00 to stay with my wife so I could go out for two hours. It was nice driving slowly through the neighborhood looking at all the flowers and flowering trees blooming. Looking at how green the grass is getting again. The shine on everything from the rain making it look all the more beautiful.

I love spring.

No comments: